Advantages of this application
- Providing accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about patients at the point of care
- Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated, efficient care
- Securely sharing electronic information with patients and other clinicians
- Helping providers more effectively diagnose patients, reduce medical errors, and provide safer care
- Improving patient and provider interaction and communication, as well as health care convenience
- Enabling safer, more reliable prescribing
- Helping promote legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined coding and billing
- Enhancing privacy and security of patient data
- Reducing costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety, reduced duplication of testing, and improved health.
- Enabling providers to improve efficiency and meet their business goals
Services we offer:
EHR market entry consulting
We help you: Design a feature set of the digitization product with a focus on healthcare workflows and patient care. Plan high-level software architecture and the tech stack for the project. Create a business case (featuring investments, ROI, etc.). Design user adoption strategy.
Full-cycle EHR software development
We take over: Selection of EHR type (web-based or client server-based; general or specialized). Software architecture design. UX/UI design. MVP development (with core EHR features) and iterative delivery of secondary functionality. Quality assurance. Assistance with all relevant certifications.
EHR maintenance & support
We support EHR, providing: User help desk for medical staff, EHR technicians, etc. (according to your business hours: 24/7, 12/7, 12/5, 8/5). Security and HIPAA compliance testing of the EHR and EMR software. Infrastructure support, maintenance, and troubleshooting. EHR/EMR software evolution.
- Cloud multi-tenant or on-premises EHR.
- UX/UI tailored to doctors’ and nurses’ convenience and EHR usability
- General features (for hospital, physician practice, etc.) or features tailored to a medical specialty (e.g., rehabilitation, psychiatry, otolaryngology, urology
- HIPAA-compliance features (e.g., end-to-end data encryption).
- Desktop, tablet, mobile compatibility.
- Voice assistance.
- Handwriting and image recognition.
- Medication prescription assistance.
- Advanced clinical decision support (e.g., on treatment planning).
- Knowledge base.
- Practice management.
- Revenue cycle management (RCM).
- Patient portal and app (for visit scheduling, appointment reminders, etc.).
- AI healthcare chatbot.
- Patient communication and telemedicine.
- Chronic disease management.
- Remote patient monitoring via smart connected medical device integration.
- HIE integration.
- Billing and claims management.
- DICOM viewer.
- Medical inventory management.
- Financial analytics (e.g., for financial fraud detection, financial risk management).
- Operational analytics (e.g., staff schedules optimization, claims management).
- Patients’ health data analytics (e.g., lab tests, vitals, medical images).
- Predictive analytics supporting disease prevention and population health management.
Tenant management & technical features
- Secure HIPAA-compliant cloud (AWS or Azure).
- Tenant self-registration.
- Trial period.
- User management by tenant via user roles.
- Tenant billing.
- Customization capabilities for each tenant.
- Data leak protection (DLP).
What make we outstanding?
Ease of use
When developing EHR or EMR software, we focus on human-centric design, convenience for medical staff, and software performance. The software can also be compatible with mobile devices.
We develop EHR software according to the standards on healthcare information exchange (e.g., HL7, FHIR, XDS/XDS-I) to ensure seamless communication with healthcare IT systems.
We create efficient EHRs by implementing technologies like data analytics (e.g., for diagnostic assistance), blockchain (for secure medical data exchange), AI (for medication prescription, etc.), and more.
We follow all relevant regulations and requirements (e.g., HIPAA, CEHRT, SAFER, MACRA), implement the required technical safeguards when designing EHR architecture, and conduct security testing.
Ensured integrity and consistency of PHI
We design reliable integrations and test the EHR-integrated system to make sure data remains consistent. To confirm PHI safety, we are ready to enter into a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement directly with each customer.
Deep understanding of the healthcare industry
With both technological and industry insights, we can integrate required software with any EHR, including market leaders like Epic, Athena health, Cerner, GE Healthcare, Allscripts, and NextGen, as well as niche EHR products and custom EHRs.
Looking For The Best IT Business Solutions?
Newwave Solutions operates in multiple offices and development centers across the globe. Reach out to us for software development services in your region.