- Working with team member (PM, tester & Developer)
- Discussing/ suggesting to customer about requirement/ system design
- Researching new technology & sharing your knowledge
- Planning and suggesting your idea to project team
- Reporting to Leader
- Other tasks as required by Manager
You’ll need to have:
- Graduated University with Information Technology major
- Love programming
- Use English Document
- Teamwork skill, can work under high pressure.
Even better if you have:
- .NET: Experience with C#, ASP.NET (MVC)
- PHP: Experience with PHP frameworks such as: Laravel, Cake, Code Ing.
- Java: Experience with Java EE frameworks such as: Spring, Hibernate, JPA
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS/JQUERY
- Experience with client UI framework such as AngularJs, React, Knockout.
- Experience with development models as Domain Driven Design or Event Driven Design.
- Experience in project management and team management
- Have Japanese is an advantage
- Salary up to 1000 USD depending on your performance and productivity & it will be reviewed every year
- Working time: 8h30-17h30, Monday – Friday, no overtime required
- A friendly and motivated environment
- Social insurance, Health insurance provided by AON and exclusive for NWS employees
- Physical examination annual
- Company trip every each summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
- Meal and Petrol allowance
- Holiday bonus,13th-month salary and bonus at the end of the year
- Japanese allowance
- Japanese class, regular training & sharing sessions
- Free coffee & drinks
- Annual MVP award