By accessing or using our Services, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information as set out in this Policy. We may update this Policy from time to time and your continued use of our Services following any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Policy.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you use our Services, including but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, job title, company name, and payment information. We may also collect information about your use of our Services, including IP address, browser type, operating system, and referral source.
Use of Personal Information We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- • To provide and improve our Services
- • To communicate with you about our Services, including updates, promotions, & customer support
- • To process payments and invoices
- • To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- • To prevent fraud and protect our legal rights
- • For any other purposes that you have consented to or that are allowed by law
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- • Our service providers and partners who assist us in delivering our Services
- • Our professional advisors, such as lawyers, accountants, and auditors
- • Government authorities and regulators to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- • Any other parties to whom you have consented to the disclosure of your personal information
- • Any successor or assignee in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our business or assets
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We implement and maintain appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable law. We may also retain certain personal information to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and protect our legal rights.
Links to Other Websites
Our services and websites may contain links to other websites that are not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.